Yes, I am copying my brother & sister-in-law in stating seven things that I am thankful for during the week....
1. I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and everything He has done for me!
2. I am thankful for my brother Chris & excited for his new adventure to Georgetown. His family is a great example for my daughter Jacee & I....
3. I am thankful for my sister Michelle & everything she does for Jacee & I...
4. I am thankful for Lisa Payne & her family, they have made it so much easier to go to work everyday as they take care of Jacee. Jacee loves her two daughters, Taylor & Abby!!!
5. I am thankful for the opportunity I had to attend Beth Root's farewell. She will make an awsome missionary. I totally miss the days of being her primary & swim teacher. Time has definately flown by fast!!!
6. I am thankful for my mother & everything she does for me. I know that I don't say it oftern enough....I love her sooooo much!!!
7. I am thankful for my sister Marian. I know that I am not the easiest person to be around and I am grateful for the help you have been this past year.... We miss these two and hope that you are having fun in Colorado!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment