1. I have recently been called as a Primary Worker in my Ward. I am actually excited to start teaching again. I will be working with the kids who have turned six this year. I actually had the majority of them in Nursery....
2. I can't believe how much Jacee has grown in the past year....She is a beautiful little girl who loves to laugh, have books read to her, randomly walk around the house while checking to see if Aiden is following her and spending time with Grandma....
3. Today when I went to work and was talking to one of the teacher's that I assist, she randomly said, "we put a plug in for you to teach next year". What???? Yeah!!! Her and the Assistant Principal mentioned that I wanted to teach and was working on getting my Interm Teaching Certification to our Head Boss....I LOVE MY JOB!!!
4. I really can't believe how much my life has changed in a year. Last year I was feeling hopeless and depressed about everything that had happened to me when I became a Single MOM....Many of those who were against my decision have now become some of my strongest supporters....The Gospel changes lives and when we have the courage to take a stand for what is right, Heavenly Father will give us the support we need!!!
5. I love softball so much. I can't believe how much I have missed it. Playing on Wednesday night with a great bunch of gals has totally made my mood so much better. Before it seemed like I didn't have a social life at all....Now it feels like I can't get enough! I am also grateful for the fact many of the players that I play with are so willing to help out with Jacee....This makes life soooo much easier!!! Yes, my family still believes that I will die on a softball field....
6. I have started crafting again....Yes, I am crazy! No, I don't have time for any more projects however, I love to make cute things....I get jealous when I see all the cute crafts that are posted from everyone's SUPER SATURDAY....I want to do them all!!! Right now, I finished another Paper Bag scrapbook....Next I want to work on some word blocks for Thanksgiving and Christmas....
7. I am grateful for friends who want the best for you....Yes, I do miss hanging out with Shellie Eaton and I'm soooo excited that her & Walter are back here in the Valley of the Sun!!!! I also miss hanging out with Jon Goodman, he is in the middle of doing an apprenticeship with Intel and has some crazy hours with both work and school!!! It is amazing how life has brought me back into touch with them....

No comments:
Post a Comment