Sunday, April 21, 2013

Seven on Sunday

1. Jacee officially has 4 teeth now, 2 on top and 2 on bottom!!!  Thank goodness for Tylenol, Motrin & Hyland's Teething Tablets...

2. I'm grateful for the WIC Program....it has helped me to provide food & formula for Jacee this past year.

3. Thankful for the opportunity of going to church today and participating in taking the sacrament as I missed last week from being sick. The speakers spoke on missionary work, the first one is about to leave on his mission and explained to us how he has prepared to serve & the 2nd one was a high counselor who spoke about reading the 6th chapter of Preach My Gospel.

4. Thankful for the opportunity to be a Visiting Teacher. I need to become a better partner & do my share of the work each month.  Especially, when it is my turn to make the appointments!!! Plus, I'm thankful for Visiting Teachers who come every month even though I don't always show it.

5. Thankful for new appliances....we bought a dishwasher & a washing machine this month.

6. Thankful for all the Senators who voted against the gunsright bill. I understand the importance of background checks, however, we need to use the money in other places such as psychiatric help, special needs and parenting classes. 

7. After all the tragedy that happened this week in Boston, I am grateful for the 1st responders who helped all those who were wounded by the bombs that went off, for the citizen who lost both his legs but gave police a description of one of the bombers, for the police officers who continued to do their work to track and find the killers, for the citicizen who was brave enough to follow a blood trail to his boat & let officials know that the 2nd suspect was in his backyard in his boat.  Everyone who participated in the capturing of the Boston Bombers are heros.  God Bless all the families who have been affected by this tragedy that occurred!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment