Monday, April 29, 2013

Seven on Sunday

Yes, I'm a day late, however, yesterday was my Grandma Scott's birthday and we had a family dinner out at my grandparents' place.

1. Jacee now has 4 teeth and is starting to eat finger foods really well.  I have to remember to break down everything before giving it to her.

2. Grandma Carmen got the whole family tickets to the Diamondback's game on Saturday, Aiden & Jacee was able to attend their 1st major league baseball game together.  The Diamondbacks beat the Colorado Rockies 3-2 in ten innings.

3. Jacee made it through a full day of church without having a break down.  It helps so much that our ward made a Gospel Doctrine Class for parents who have children 0-18 months.

4. Jacee met a lot of new people at Grandpa & Grandma's last night. Uncle Cecil & Aunt Margaret, Josh, Bailey, Hunter, Shana & Uncle Phil....We visited with Aunt Analee, Grandpa & Grandma, Aunt Betty & Uncle Doug, Shandi, Aunt Elaine & she still screams with Uncle Gary. We didn't get to talk with Shana's family...

5. During the baseball game Jacee said a new word, duck, she recognized it from her bath toys...

6. I am grateful for Robert who worked for me on Saturday so I could attend the Diamondback Outdoor's day with my family...

7. Still hoping to find a new job...

No comments:

Post a Comment