Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1. I am thankful for my beautiful daughter Jacee Lyn.....

2. I am thankful for my family, especially, my sister Marian and mom.....

3. I am thankful for my job, I love being a 2nd grade teacher.....

4. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn how to teach teachers how to teach reading....

5. I am thankful for the opportunity to play softball on Friday nights....

6. I am grateful for friends who invite me to go do stuff....

7. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a Visiting Teacher, my partner, Cathy Decker is the best!!! I also love the people I visit teach, Ruth Skinner & Cindy Kleiner....

8. I am thankful for Suzie Brinkerhoff, she is so patient and wonderful with Jacee, she has made my life so much easier....

9. I am thankful for the Book of Mormon....

10. I am thankful for being a member of  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints....

1 comment:

  1. I just read this, and it made me cry! I love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete