Oh my goodness it has been forever since I have posted anything on this blog. I am feeling extremely grateful tonight for things in my life. For those who are new to my blog, I usually post 7 things each week that I am grateful for.....
1) I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and knows me personally....
2) I am grateful for the Gospel in my life. I have learned so much from reading the scriptures with Jacee each night even though we only read 5 verses at a time.
3) I am grateful for a little girl who continually wants to learn more about the Gospel and visit sacred buildings such as the temple. We went and visited the Snowflake Temple this week.
4) I am grateful for a friend who I can confess everything to. He is always willing to listen and give advice when needed. As I feel I have done that for him also.....Hopefully, this next year will bring about some amazing things!
5) I am grateful for my family, for without them I would not be where I am today. They helped me move up here and have continued to help me through everything....I am also grateful for a cousin who fixed my car.
6) I am grateful for the opportunity to teach on the reservation. As I had to learn to forgive my previous employer, I have come to learn some great things from my current employer. My instructional coach continues to help me each and everyday....
7) I am grateful for the opportunity to go to school and continue my education. I have learned a lot in this process. I hope to continue to learn and be able to apply the techniques to my classroom!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment