Sunday, September 20, 2015

Seven on Sunday

This week has been hard. I have a great day with Jacee and then the next is horrible.  Motherhood is definitely hard.  I can't believe how much I have learned in the last 3 years. I'll never be rich like some of my cousins and I'll never be able to do as much as others, however, I am grateful for the things that I do have.

1. I am grateful for my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Lester who took time out of the their busy week to take Jacee and I to dinner @ Grumpy Jake's on Friday night.

2. I am grateful for my cousin Jace and his wife Lindsay, they have welcomed Jacee and I into their home every Sunday for dinner. It is so much fun to get to know their family.  They are a lot of fun to hang out with. Plus, Jacee loves Jace's playground!

3. I am grateful for my sister Michelle, who took time out of her busy week to come up and wait for the cable/internet guy.  This will truly help me in the long run!!!

4. I am grateful for my instructional coach, Nachelle Reynolds, she has helped me set goals in managing my classroom.

5. I am grateful for our curriculum/test advisor, Ms. Evans, she is taking the time to help me set up stations in my classroom. I have done direct instruction with small groups but I have never done stations with small groups. This is going to be interesting....

6. I am grateful for my calling and the opportunity to study the gospel. My kids are awesome!!! I don't feel worthy enough to teach them because they are so advanced in the knowledge of the gospel...

7. I am grateful to be Jacee's mom. I am learning everyday from her. I don't know why she chose me as her mother, however, I know she is the most precious gift ever....I love her with all my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment