Sunday, October 4, 2015

Seven on Sunday

This week has been stressful and I am grateful that it is over and I am ready to begin again....

1. I am grateful for my team lead who got upset with our Principal for not doing my observation at the scheduled time.  However, I am glad that it is over!!!  He did it on Friday....

2. I am grateful for the opportunity to listen to a Prophet's Voice. I love listening to Conference and learning about the things I need to do and improve on.

3. I am grateful for Revelation on the Earth Today.  We had the opportunity to sustain 3 new Apostles yesterday and listen to them speak today.

4. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a member of the only true church on the earth today. Yesterday while we were at Woodland Park, Jacee and I were told that we were an abomination before the Lord cause we were wearing long pants instead of dresses.

5. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to read scriptures everyday with Jacee. She may not understand everything that is going on but you can feel the spirit as we do what is right.

6. I am grateful for my cousin Jace and his wife Lindsay, they have us over for dinner every Sunday.

7. I am grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ and his atonement that allows us to live with our Heavenly Father again.



No comments:

Post a Comment