A day late again...
1. Thank goodness for summer....swimming season begins! Jacee is doing so good! She went under today without screaming or puking all over me like some of her cousins & friends....Plus, I have registered her for swim lessons this summer!
2. I need to stop procrastinating and set some goals to achieve, I have a couple of people who are willing to help me set up a running & swimming program to get back into shape.
3. I need to find away to pay for a beading class this summer....
4. I also want to take a card making class...
5. I am thankful to be playing softball again on Friday nights. Thanks to Anna & Deanne for the invite!
6. I am thankful for the Gospel Doctrine Class for parents with children 18 months and younger....It totally makes church enjoyable.
7. I need to start studying the lessons for Gospel Doctrine & Relief Society so when I forget my books/scriptures I know what is going on...
No comments:
Post a Comment