I changed the post to Seven after Sunday since I have been a day late the last 3 weeks. I am going to do something a little different this time because I feel like I need to start setting goals every week. I haven't set goals for quite a while now & since I feel like I have failed on the promise to my little girl that I made a year ago last Mother's Day before she was born....
1. I feel like a horrible mother because I promised my un-born daughter at the time that this time next year I would have a better job and we would be living in our own home. It hasn't happened yet, I don't know what I have done wrong or if it is not time yet and I have several more lessons to learn. Yes, my goal is still to find a better job and to move out on my own with my beautiful daughter Jacee.
2. My next goal is to start training for a 5k. I know I can do this!
3. I would like to start eating healthier by eating a new vegetable every week. This week I already made sweet potatoes & have butternut squash in the refrigerator and ready to cook!
4. I know that I need to read the scriptures more. I need to study the lessons for Gospel Doctrine & Relief Society Class before attending on Sundays...
5. To find something enjoyable everyday! Like today was sooo cute when Jacee started singing and clapping along to the music in the car on the way home from the babysitters...
6. To become better with my finances...
7. Find a new hobby besides softball....It would be fun to take a beading class or a card making class.
No comments:
Post a Comment