Monday, May 20, 2013

Seven after Sunday

This week has been up and down...

1. I have taken a step closer to finding a new hobby....I found a beading class that is offered at the Mesa Arts Center!

2. My goal is still to run a 5k! I found running clothes...I am still working on finding a couple pairs of running shoes and a running stroller...

3. My friend started a facebook page to document her journey in training for a TRI...I need to do this and this can be the place I start it!!!

4. Jacee is my world! She is the cutest thing ever! Especially, when she watches a Musical TV show (the Voice, So You Think You Can Dance or American Idol)...she becomes totally entranced by what is going on!!!

5. I'm not sure if I like Jacee being so mobile! It has forced me to clean the living room cause yesterday, she found way to many disgusting things underneath the couch...I know I know, everyone said to enjoy her not being mobile while it lasts!!!

6. I am still so thankful for a Sunday School Class for Parents with childer 0-18mons...Yesterday, the lesson was about Tithing...I am grateful for the blessings I have received from paying my tithing. I know we can become closer to our Heavenly Father by doing so & He is ready to bless us!!!

7. Devastation can happen at a moments notice....How prepared are you?  I know that I need to do way better at this....1st I need to become financially independant by paying off all my debt!  I know that our Heavenly Father will bless us as we do what we are asked to do...

Running is like life -  there is no RESET button, you just practice & improve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment