2. My mom surprised me this week and wanted to host a catalog show for Pampered Chef. She is amazing and awsome! I am so grateful for everything that she does for Jacee and I. I don't know what I would do without her....
3. Jacee continues to grow leaps and bounds. She received her first major owie this past week! It is a blister that formed on her elbow and popped. I don't know what it is from, hopefully, it will get better soon....
4. It is fun to watch Jacee's cousin, Aiden, grow up also. He is starting to become more and more mobile. He has started to push himself backwards and roll across the floor. It is soooo much fun to watch...
5. I am excited and anxious for tomorrow. I have my 2nd interview tomorrow at Hawthorne Elementary School where I will be teaching parents about the benefits of reading to their children.... I know it is a totally different subject than what people suggested on facebook. However, it is something that I was able to teach about in the mission field/Guatemala when we taught families how to read. Albert Einstein states:
"If you want your children to be intelligent,
read them fairy tales."
I know this to be sooo true!!!
6. Have you ever disliked and loved a job at the same time? That is how my job is right now....I dislike the job because some of the guys cost me a raise. They don't realize what all their complaining did & it certainly made my situation worse....I love the job because of all the people I get to interact with everyday....I get to meet someone new each day!!! Do you make a positive impact on someone's day or life????
7. Have you taken the time to recognize the blessings in your life? If you haven't...I challenge you to write down the good things that happened to you during the day at night & see how the Lord has blessed you!!! I know that He blesses each and everyone of us....it is our attitude that allows us to see them in our life....
No comments:
Post a Comment