Monday, August 19, 2013

Seven after Sunday

1. Patient - bearing pains or trials calmly or without complaint, not hasty or impetuous.
This is not me....when do things get to go my way? Ha ha....Heavenly Father must have a different plan for me cause I'm still living at home and working at San Tan Ford.  I haven't heard back from Hawthorne, hopefully, something will pop up sooner more than later.

2. Heavenly Father does answer prayers because I was late leaving work for the interview at Hawthorne and by some miracle I made it on time, without His help I would have been 5-10 minutes late.  Honestly, I really didn't drive any faster than normal....

3. I am grateful for the little things in life....when Jacee knows she is doing something wrong & turns and looks at you & gives you a big cheesy grin!  How can you get mad at that face????  She is sooo adorable...

4. I am proud of my little sister, Marian, for changing her life around and going through the temple this past week.  It will be a great blessing her in life.

5. I am amazed at the strength, courage & dedication some people have....

6. Jacee is becoming a beautiful little girl.  I can't believe how much she has grown in the last 15 months.  It seems like yesterday, she was a little baby in my arms and now she fights & kicks to get down or loose from my arms...Someone once gave me the advice to hug & hold her as often as possible, now I see why!!!  They definately don't stay little forever...

7. I had a good week that ended with my Aunt Kathy taking me out to eat for my birthday.  She is my Visiting Teacher.  I am grateful for her dedication to come each month even when her schedule is crazy...She is definately one of the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment