Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Seven after Sunday

1. I think I'm in trouble Jacee's favorite place is infront of Grandma's mirror!!!

2. I made my goal of 2 shows for Pampered Chef last month.  This month is to sell $1000.00 worth of product...  August is a great month to host a show & earn some great products!!! Let me know if you are interested in hosting a cooking (in town) or catalog (out of town or with co-workers) show....



3. I haven't been working out as much this past month as I should have.  My goal is to run in four runs this fall, three are 5k's and one is a 7k....I even bought a running stroller to workout with Jacee!!!

4.  I have a second interview next Tuesday, August 13th, with Hawthorne Elementary School for the Family Support Position. I have to teach a class to low-income spanish speaking Parents....I know I can do this!!!

5. I received a bag full of free clothes for Jacee this week. I need to take pictures of all the cute outfits that I received...

6. Jacee is getting more and more couragious....She is starting to stand by herself & will more than likely start walking by herself shortly.  She still has everyone walking her around the house & around the couch....

7. This week is a great week....Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Karen on the 7th & to my brother Chris on the 8th!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment