This week has been really crazy....I think I'm still on cloud 9 most of the time!!!
1. I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who knows us personally & answers our concerns. I had been thinking a lot lately on my decision to become a mother and wondering if I was doing a good job or not... Tonight I received my answer through a child psycholigists who knows me personally when he said, "You are doing an awsome job as a mother" I can see it by the way Jacee acts and then reacts to your actions in different situations. This brought some much needed comfort...
2. I am grateful for the little things in life...I don't know who was having more fun (Marian or Jacee & Aiden) playing with the new toys????
3. Plus, Jacee & Aiden love their new turtle. I don't have a picture of Aiden riding it though....
4. Why is it when you are changing jobs that you start to ponder about your current job....I am definately not going to miss the politics and wondering why certain people have jobs and others can't even get a raise let alone a promotion...However, I will miss a lot of the customers that we deliver to and a couple of the guys that work with at the back counter...if it weren't for them life would have been even more miserable. The best is that they think Jacee is named after their initials...J & C
5. After dropping of my papers yesterday at my new place of work....wow, I never felt so relieved in my life. It was so much fun talking to the Principal's wife and his secretary out at Happy Valley Charter School...
6. I finally found my camera and here are a few random pictures of Jacee....
7. I am grateful for my mom and everything she does for me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment