This week has been incredible...
1. I can't believe that Jacee is sooo much like me!!!! She is now walking with her toys and with one hand, hopefully, she starts walking by herself soon.
2. I started working at Happy Valley East Charter School as a regular aid and was changed to the Special Education Assistant. Yesterday, I went and observed the Special Ed program at Burk Basic School. I learned a lot and found out that I am doing pretty well as a teacher for never teaching before.
3. My students are so much fun to work with and I am learning sooo much from them.
4. I wish I was better at time management. If I was, I would probably be doing a lot better with my Pampered Chef business. One of these days, i will figure it out.
5. I had fun making a scrapbook last Friday night with my friend, Shellie Eaton. I definately need to do it again. I soooo miss doing scrapbooks and crafts.
6. What do you think about re-doing furniture? I have started looking at several blogs and different posts from people on facebook and craigslist....I always wonder if I would be good enough to make a profit at it. I think it would be a great skill to learn.
7. Softball.....
.

No comments:
Post a Comment