Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Seven after Sunday

And here we go again....

1. This has been the best start ever for a job.  Finally, found a job that I can see myself doing for a very long time.  If you told me about 5 years ago that I would be working with elementary age students, I would of said you're crazy!!!  I love working with these special little guys....

2. I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers through other people and am very grateful for everyone who has been supportive and prayerful during this time in my life.

3. Jacee is so funny. She started crawling up on her hands and knees because that is what Aiden does. It is also fun to watch them follow eachother around the house while laughing.

4. I love this saying:
 
 
5. I also like this one:
 



6. If we  all remembered this our lives would be so much better off:


7. I know that if we continue to do what is good and strive to be our best, Heavenly Father will bless us, sometimes it is right away and other times we need to learn some valuable lessons along the way.  It is very hard to be patient, however, in the end, the Master said, "It would be Worth It"

No comments:

Post a Comment