Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Seven after Sunday


1. After becoming a single parent and listening to all the comments everyone had to say, I still have a hard time believing that things will work out in the end even when miracles have happened along the way. I need to continue to keep choosing what is good and looking towards my Heavenly Father & His Son, Jesus Christ.

2. Goals: I need to really step it up and set some financial, physical & spiritual goals for this upcoming year. I also need to make a plan on how to accomplish them....

3. This past week has been one of the greatest weeks ever since becoming a mother. I had the opportunity to feel what it is like to be a stay at home mom!!!  Wow, what a great feeling!!! I got to go to the park almost everyday with Jacee & watch her explore her new surroundings.

4. My favorite part at night is when Jacee brings me a book to read. I don't like the fact that I have to read that book over & over again but I do like the fact that she wants to sit with me. She is sooo much fun to read to & I hope her love for books continues throughout life...

5. I really like my new job, yes, it was very hard to go back to work today, however, the students that I work with are awsome!!! They have sooo much energy and make life fun! It is really easy being their teacher....

6. I finally have my own classroom with computers!!! I should take a picture....

7. This is what I am trying to work on....



No comments:

Post a Comment