Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Seven after Sunday

Tonight was a great night! A friend pointed out several things to me in away I never thought of looking at life before or at least it has been a while since I have....  He asked me to imagine myself a year ago and picture myself today....

1. I am grateful for a healthy beautiful daughter who amazes me each and every day. This past weekend was fun to watch her explore the playground. She is becoming more and more independent and I don't know if I like that.... It is true our little ones grow way to fast!!!

2. I am grateful for a new job where I can exploit my talents in working with the Special Education Department at Happy Valley East Charter School.. I love teaching and am excited for this opportunity. Each of my students are unique and special.  They amaze me at what they can do!!!

3. I am grateful for my Mom, Michelle and Marian!  They have been there for me through it all. Without each of them I don't know where I would be today... I know that I don't always show it but I do love them very much!!!

4. I am grateful for my friend Jon. He has been there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to, someone to bounce ideas off of and most of all his encouragement to keep going and not give up....

5. I am grateful for a Loving Heavenly Father who hears and answers our prayers. It may not always be on our time and it may not be at all because He knows what is best for us...He knows us personally and Loves each and everyone of us!!!

6. I am grateful for what I have learned this past year, as my friend says, you can't always look at the negative, otherwise, you will become depressed and pessisimistic, you can't always look at the positive because you won't learn from your mistakes, if we take one step at a time and look at each lesson we've had, we will grow and become a better person for it....

7. This picture says it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment