Sorry it is so late! This week has been crazy...
1. So thankful for school breaks....I haven't been able to spend this much time with Jacee since my maternity leave. It has been fun and I'm definately not looking forward to next week! We went to the zoo with Aunt Michelle & Aiden and we've been able to go to the park almost every day
2. I need to take more pictures of Jacee. She is growing up so fast!!! This past week she finally decided to let go & start walking by herself. It is interesting to watch her decide when she wants to walk, scoot or crawl...
3. I am also grateful for books! Jacee will randomly pick up a book and want me to read it to her. She will either sit on my lap or right next to me. It is sooo much fun. I need to become more dramatic while reading to keep her attention longer...
4. I am grateful for the opportunity to watch General Conference. I learned so much this past weekend. I definately saw the blessings that have come into my life these past 6 months and what I need to work on in the next 6 months. It is amazing how Heavenly Father knows exactly what we need to hear...
5. I haven't been doing as well as I would like to with my Pampered Chef business. I know that I need to set more time aside, however, with my new job and keeping up with Jacee it has been crazy. I am grateful for the friends who have supported me by buying products through shows or individually off my website...
6. I need to start setting financial goals and athletic goals so I can become a better person and mom. I know that I have what it takes. I need to stop procrastinating and move on with my life. Everyone else has...
7. These two little people make life worth living....

No comments:
Post a Comment