Sunday, September 17, 2017

Seven On Sunday

I wish I would have continued my blog during the last two years because I have grown so much in the Gospel and building my testimony and love for my Savior, Jesus Christ.

1. I am grateful for Firesides for Mid-single Adults. The last two firesides I have attended have hit home for me. They have strengthened my testimony of  Jesus Christ and the divinity of the Scriptures. I have learned that without either one of these, we will falter and be deceived through the whirlwinds of the world...

2. I am grateful for the Atonement in my life; without it, I wouldn't be where I am today. I know without a doubt that my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ, love me and know who I am and what I need. They know me very personally and I love them with all of my heart.

3. I am grateful for the opportunity Jacee has to go to school with a teacher that loves her. Mrs. Christopher is one of the best. Jacee loves school and looks forward to going each and every day.

4. I am grateful for Jacee's primary teachers, Sister Craig & Sister Albright. Jacee loves them so very much. She looks forward to going each and every Sunday.

5. I am grateful to be teaching in primary. I love the Primary Songs that we are singing this year for the primary program. I love teaching about the gospel and especially, about the blessings of the temple. We have been talking about the ordinances that take place in the temple.

6. I am grateful for Eternal Families. I have been following the story about the Abplanalp Family. Their daughter Evie Clair is about to perform in the finals on America's Got Talent. They recently lost their father, Amos, to cancer. This story has been heartbreaking and faith building as they have trusted in the Lord the entire way.

7. I am grateful for the opportunity to teach 3rd grade at Florence Elementary. I start this week. I know without a doubt my Heavenly Father has been watching over me and knows me very personally. As I have interviewed for this position and worked with the Lead Teacher; everything felt very natural. It has been easy to talk to the Principal and I'm looking forward to meeting my class this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment