Monday, June 3, 2013

Seven after Sunday

This week went by so much better...

1. Jacee received her 12 month shots today....I had a hard time holding & watching her receive those shots! She handled it like a champ!!!

2. Jacee weighs 22lbs 14oz and is 31 1/2" tall.  I can't believe my baby is almost 3 feet tall!!! She is becoming more mobile (booty scooting & crawling) & starting to demand to walk...

3. Swim lessons are going great! Jacee is doing good swimming on her back and is now starting to do arm motions on her stomach.  Plus, she is starting to blow bubbles....wish I had someone to come and take pictures one night!!!

4. I started my 5k training in 9 weeks tonight! I ran/walk for 20 minutes.  Walk 90sec/Run 60sec.  Plus, I started the 30 day squat challenge with 50 squats tonight.

5. I made it through day 1 of no soda with lots of water and 1 excedrin.  I want to cut back on the amount of soda I drink, especially, on the days that I run!!!

6. Sunday was a great day!  Jacee made it through church without a tantrum.  Hopefully, with reading the Sunday School Lesson and Relief Society in advance, I will continue to learn and grow!!!

7. This week has taught me to be in Love with My Life Every Minute of It!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment