Here we go...
1. Proud Mamma moment....Jacee has learned to fall/jump into the water and immediately turnover to her back to breath!!! It has been so much fun taking swim lessons with her and seeing her progress so much.
2. Yesterday during Sunday School Class there wasn't very many people there at the beginning so we began talking about mission memories it was so much fun Even though we served in completely different countries, we all had the same type of sleep arraingements where we only slept with sheets and a fan at the end of the bed because none of us had a/c. It is fun to compare and talk about the areas that we all served in!!!
3. I have begun to workout again and can tell I am definately not that 18/19/20 year old any more where you can get into shape so fast. It is going to take time but in the end it will definately be worth it....
4. This week I have learned that there are definately people out there that will do anything to help you succeed in life.... I wish I could be more like them!!!
5. 9 years ago today, the person that I looked up to the most passed away. I could always talk to him about anything in the world and he wouldn't judge you. Infact, when I learned the news while I was at work, I couldn't stop crying with a bus full of kids asking what was wrong because it was supposed to be a fun and exciting day at the Arizona Science Museum. He is sorely missed and loved. I love you, Chad!!!
6. I am about to start something I would of never saw myself doing and that is starting a business on my own. I know that it is through a very popular name, however, I am shy and very intimidated when it comes to talking infront of people. I will have to get over that fast as that will be the majority of the job....I can't wait to tell you what it is!!!
7. Giving up on your goal because of one set back is like slashing your other three tires because you got a flat. Don't slash your own tires. Setbacks, challenges, breakdowns, tough moments and bad days happen. Don't give up then. Push through and keep focused on your goals and what you're creating.
No comments:
Post a Comment