Sorry for posting late....
1. Life has been up and down lately....Right when I think things will turn for the better, I have a car repair that brings me back to reality....
2. Swim lessons are over!!! Jacee learned a lot, she does great on her back and improved with dolphin dips and blowing bubbles.... I still need to work with her on monkey crawling and climbing in and out of the pool...She hates touching different textures!!! I know that she will continue to improve....
3. I am still looking for a better job....I have applied for a position with the box office at the Mesa Arts Center, it is a benefited part-time position that would be good for Jacee and I! I am hoping for an interview....keep me in your prayers!!!
4. I have started a new business with Pampered Chef. My 1st catalog show didn't go over very well, I am hoping for a different ending this weekend! Thank You for your support!!!
5. I missed Brother Christopherson on Sunday....I hope he is feeling better! He gives the best Sunday School Lessons ever....
6. My new goal is to pay off some long over due bills....
7. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE THAT everything is possible in 2013!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment