Never Get so busy making a Living that you forget to make a Life....
1. On that note these past three weeks have been so much fun teaching Jacee how to swim. She is amazing! Totally a natural on her back! She still hates touching new things so getting her to climb out of the swimming pool is a big no....even though she does like to walk out the stairs. Hopefully, I can get her to monkey crawl one of these days!!!
2. I have done something totally out of my comfort zone. I am going to be a consultant for Pampered Chef!!! That means...I get to get up infront of people and present!!! Those of you who know me....public speaking & Angie do not mix! This is going to be interesting....I know I can conquer my fear & hopefully, make a living or at least make it easier to live for Jacee & I. My first show is a catalog show for San Tan Ford this Thursday....
3. Once again Sunday School was sooooo awsome! I love Brother Christopherson and his lessons!!! We talked about when Christ shall come again and how different it will be from the 1st time He came. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and through Him we will be able to Live with our Heavenly Father Once Again!
4. After spending the day at DES....I would be eternally grateful if I never have to go back to that place again!!! I know that there is a better job out there for me and I know that I need to be patient and keep working hard at trying to find it! It will come along....
5. I have started training....I forgot how much work running takes! I don't know if my stomach will ever forgive me even after it is totally flat and looking good!!! I also need to focus on the nutrional side...
6. I know that I am very harsh when it comes to my Dad and Me. We definately don't have a good relationship, however, it has become better. I know that I need to let the past go and work on the future because my Dad won't be around forever and Jacee deserves the right to know her Grandpa! I Love You Dad and I hope you had a great Father's Day!!!
7. Thought for the week: Avoid using the word 'Very' because it's Lazy. A man is not very tired, He is exhausted. Don't use very sad, Use morose. Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women - and, in that endeavor, laziness will not do.
No comments:
Post a Comment