2. Jacee continues to amaze me!!! It was funny this morning, she was playing with her cousin, Aiden, when she grabbed his feet and completely turned him over and tried pullying him closer to her. She is one strong little cookie!!!
3. Plus, she continues to demand that you walk her around the house. We've even started calling the little walk area around the couch, the Jacee expressway!!! She is so funny to watch...
4. Music is going to be a big part of Jacee's life! It is so much fun to watch her during church when we start to sing a song...she begins to lead, you see her arm go a mile a minute in the motion of the chorister, it is really cute!!!
5. I have started looking at houses to rent...I don't know why but I feel moving out into my own place is a goal that I need to achieve within the next year!!! I don't know how I am going to accomplish it, however, like I said in the first statement, I know Heavenly Father will help me make it possible!
6. I am grateful for friends and family who love and support me!!! Without them I wouldn't be where I am today, I know that I need to become a better friend to several people and more compassionate towards my family.... It is definately something that I have been working on and will continue to do on a daily basis.
7. Pampered Chef is going to be a challenging and rewarding job for me!!! It pushes me past my comfortable zone and into that I can accomplish this.... I have done two shows/presentations now, I am excited to do a party this weekend for one of my long time friend's Jonette Coleman! She is an amazing woman...Thanks for being a great friend!


No comments:
Post a Comment