This week has been a little crazy....
1. Jacee is becoming adventurous as she wants everyone to walk her around the house while holding onto your fingers. Plus, she is exploring every room in the house, starting to walk around the couch & I learned today she is interested in the stairs at her babysitter's house....
2. I missed playing softball the last two weeks & seeing all my crazy friends....
3. I have done a lot of pondering about this last year & have learned quite a bit about some of my cousins...I never knew some of them looked up to me & thought I was the perfect one when all I wanted was to be like them. They all got married and had kids right away. I know that their marriages are far from perfect but they do have what I want....
4. Work has been very busy lately....I love talking and catching up with our customers especially, one of my favorite primary teachers Becky Burgess! I see her quite often as we deliver parts to her brother's business....I always look forward to seeing her & am disappointed when she's not there!!! She is definitely one of the best!!!
5. This week has definitely taught me not to give up on things because there are definitely people out there willing to help you succeed & conquer your goals in life!!!
6. I started a new business!!! Let the craziness & excitement begin....I did my first show! I have quite a bit to work on, I know I can do this....my recipe went over really well & I can't wait to do it again!!!
7. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your Life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment